Exclusive properties in Lanzarote - your Individual and full service real estate company

Inmobiliaria Lanzarote

Change of ownership for electricity, water and telephone supply contracts in Spain, Lanzarote

We naturally offer such services for our customers, in addition to the usual documents; we need a power of attorney (POA) or a letter of authorization. Documents needed to change the owner of the supply contracts for:
1) Electrical power: the number of the previous contract or a copy of the last bill, your passport/NIE and the deed of the property. If the contract is older than 20 years, you need a certificate from a licensed electrician, called Boletin.
2) Water: the number of the previous contract or a copy of the last bill , your passport/NIE, the deed of the property and the municipal register called “Empadronamiento” to obtain the most appropriate rate for residents.
3) Phone: This works with Telefónica (Movistar ) regardless if it is for a new or old contract , with or without data line , you call the service number 1004 First you will be asked for the reason of the call, the phone number you want to talk about, your Passport/NIE number, your address, you should have available the number of your bank account, including the new 24 digit SEPA code starting with ES. If you do not speak Spanish, it is advisable to hire someone who speaks the language. Queues are often possible.

Cookies make it easier for us to provide you with our services. With the usage of our services you permit us to use cookies.